Women’s Reentry Baltimore Maryland
Women in Baltimore City and the surrounding counties.
Women with any sort of criminal justice involvement.
Women who are incarcerated, post-incarceration, on probation or parole.
*As we scale we will include services to men in Baltimore and the surrounding counties with criminal justice involvement.
Many hard to find programs in Maryland offer services for female ex-offenders to become gainfully employed but none addresses the social issues that the population faces. A social issue requires a social solution.
- Women need the support of other women who have gone through what they are going through
- We are a female ex-offender owned and operated organization
- Women need a strong sense of community
- We foster a nurturing community among the participants
- Women need to be encouraged, uplifted, and challenged
- We provide Change Agents as coaches to the female ex-offenders
- We do not discriminate among offenses of participants
- We focus on the strengths and abilities of participants
Create The Door LLC will become a vital resource in the community, averaging 33.3% profit from 2020 to 2022.
Create The Door LLC is staffed with 1 paid employee (Jennifer Mears) and 5 unpaid interns.